Wednesday, March 19, 2008

New to BARB

Hello-

Name is Landon Bolt, and I'm new here to the BARB fantasy league. I've only met one of you before and I'm sure I"ll meet you on draft day. I'm taking over the team previously known as San Jose, but they have been renamed the Casselton Horned Toads. I'm from the small town of Coalinga, so I threw in our old mascot for kicks :P. Anywho, I'm taking over a team with a severe disadvantage looking over the rosters, and I am looking forward to the task of turning them around, even as it may take a few years.

Hope to speak to you soon.

-Landon

3 comments:

  1. as owner of the Pottsylvania Creepers id like to welcome you. and dont worry too much about your team, yes i can take time but having been an owner since day 1 i can tell you its lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome landon, im Chris Melkonian of the Yuma Firebirds. It takes time to figure the league out but believe me, there is never a dull moment! hopefully everything works out well for ya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome landon, i am matthews brother, Eric. i am an original owner of brooklyn's new york moabs. my team has recently adopted new york ala the angels to increase market size. i have one series title and have made the playoffs each year except the past season. good luck, i will be in davis finishing my finals so i will be doing the draft through gmail instead of being there in person.

    ReplyDelete